Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Birthday II

Finally! Time to update on the part ii of my birthday =P 




Well, after the whole day @ The Spring, bB's bro drove us home to his house...


It was almost six. I wanted to go home, but he won't allow it! >< Confused, annoyed, I sat in the living room of his house and watched TV~


Then bB's mum finished cooking. She asked me to eat but I said that I would be having dinner with my family~ Then I basically forced bB to have his dinner. Lol.




6.30++ pm, I kept asking why he doesn't want to let me go home. I was really getting worried... I was afraid that mum would get angry for me being at his place so long @@... 

Then Mum called, she asked me to go buy Thai sauce before going back home...





7pm, finally we were going home. On the drive home, things were running through my mind and pieces of the puzzle was fixed together one by one.


And when I arrived at my house, the whole house was dark... (and even when we were out, my house was never dark xD) *more suspicion* Heehee...


With some mental-preparation, I entered the house. Then friends jumped out from sofas and room divider, and sang Happy Birthday!




A surprise party for me! ^^

Have the feeling of this happening, but still, I cried on the spot. And what made me cried harder was because I didn't expect to see my friends here especially Jia Fen, coz I missed her too much =')


No doubt, I felt really loved ... =)





[And now that I realized I spent rm2.70 on the Thai sauce for nothing... xD~ That's just a plot to help them at home buy more time to prepare ><"]


Plus, no doubt they put loads of thought into this~ Their shoes were hid in the shoe closet, and friends' cars were parked very far away from my house so that I won't figured it out =D






A closer look at my cake that Mummy made for me~ Cutest cake eva!!! ^^





Look at the decoration they set up for me~~ Cutest deco eva!! ^O^


Been told that the balloons were blown up one by one by friends and siblings... *gan dong TT*








The meal for the night, a pot-luck feast by everyone =D Best feast eva!!! *siao = =*

...which bB was unable to fully enjoy, because I forced him to eat dinner at his house awhile ago lol... *really guilty~*








After dinner, we then played games~










And of course, I opened all my presents with total happiness~ =D [Thanks to YM sis for the pics^^]






Contents of my presents? Hmmn... Dun wanna share! =P


No larh~~~ I'll share =)

...but in the next post! Maybe! ^O^




Thank you Mummy! Asking me whether or not I wanted a birthday party with friends, knowing that I said no but still gave me this surprise...


 Lied to me, wanted me to help out with the cream tarts & pudding for your "customer" which were all desserts for my party... xD~ Love you!






Ivelyn, I know you planned all this! ^^ 


How could you go to school and see my face every single day without even giving me a single hint of this party? You are so sly! xP

Thank you sooooo much... Love you too! =D





Thanks bB, for accompanying me the whole day that day... You did a great job pleasing your baby~ #^^#

I know I'm not the best girlfriend, but you never stop trying to be a better boyfriend... =) Love you loads!





And thank you, thank you! To all my friends and family that came and celebrated my birthday with me~ I know some of you came to my house at 3pm and start preparing @@... Really, I appreciate it so much!


Love you all! ^^




Last but not least... Thanks to all my friends that send me Bday wishes via my Facebook... ^^ Although I don't know some of you, but thank you! You really made my day =D

Whee~ I love my life!! ^^
 

No comments: