Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update 13/11


Went for Hari Permuafakatan with Daddy earlier today. Puffy eyes from sleeping late last night ><

Then I realized all my white school tees are washed, so I had to wear only the shirt I could find at that time that was super tiny/once owned by the lil bro lol. It was ill-fitting, but then what other choice do I have wth. I wonder if anyone noticed lol.

Awesome Mr. Sanada was kind enough and didn't really say any bad things about me, other than that he was disappointed that my writing skills are not as good as what he had expected. TT Well, I read a lot but I've been so poor in my English essays since forever. I honestly don't know what to do about it. (You guys know lah, from reading my blog ><)

As for my results, Daddy was utterly surprised. I didn't do well and I know I could've done so much better. But let's not get into that.

Year end holidays starts on the 16th, which is something I would normally be all excited about. But the situation in class is still so tense everyday. The teachers are still teaching like crazy, as our lower 6 syllabus is yet to be completed. I don't think any of my classmates have any holiday spirit at all. Not to mention we have Biology reports and projects to complete during the holidays.





[Flashback] Friends and I working on our soil experiments some time ago. :) So much better than boring lectures all day.








[Flashback] Had a great time at Zi Sing's 18th bday bash the other night. :) The cake her mum made for her was awesome! And of course, I have shuppa awesome friends. What did I do to deserve yall? I'm so lucky <3






A sad thing for Kevjumba fans! Team Jumba has been eliminated from The Amazing Race. :( 

Kevin - aka kevjumba, was so supportive of his dad and he showed great personality during difficulties faced throughout the whole journey. Saw another side of him I never knew before and that made me like him even more now. Team Jumba forever!! :D


Anyway I'm blessed though, to have some events to look forward to this holidays :) One of it, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1!! 


 
Oh man I've been waiting for this for quite some time and finally it's here. No doubt that it's gonna be shuppa awesome!! :D (I use the word Awesome a little too much these days = =)


Just here to blabber a bit lol.

With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Ҝεηđяǐск™ said...

Girls are Like M&M's...xD

kxin♥ said...

Comes in different colours but tastes the same. LOL