Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow it's Dec already



I'm trying my best to make myself smile more :)

Wow it's December already! Soon, 2010 will be over. It's scary, how fast time pasts without us noticing. And in a blink of an eye I'd be sitting in the exam halls taking my STPM. >< Time, is something I don't have on my side.

Sad feeling though, having to think that 2010 is coming to an end just like that. Much to my disappointment, my 18-years-old life wasn't as fulfilling as I expected it to be. Not as exciting and not as challenging. Disappointment in more ways than one. Besides, I don't think i've accomplished much this year. Feel like i've let a whole year go to waste, which is sad.


Sometimes the things you want so badly just slip away. Ambitious dreams crushed, and you'd give up hoping. But consider this. The heart still beats on and tomorrow will still come. Then what's the use of depression and remorse? What's the use of recapping unfavorable memories? Life goes on. And it'd only be like a slap in the face if one kept looking back. So I've to constantly remind myself, to live today better if I'm to be unsatisfied with my yesterday.

But still I doubt, will better things come? I do hope so.

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flavia Weedn


With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Yian Ping said...

alo ~ dropped by here ~
i dun think u rmb me ~
haha~!
niways ! i likey ur post ! humph
i agree tat ~ 18 ! this year~ is wasted ><

kxin♥ said...

Hey girl. Of course i rmb you :)