Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update 20/1



Crazy pic to show how stressed I am recently. LOL :)

Classes end at 3pm for Mon to Fri every week. :( No time for myself anymore. I'm currently trying my best to keep up with homework and Chemistry classes. I honestly don't like you Chemistry! Ugh I just don't get you.


CNY is approaching and my new year clothing is far from enough. 

Many wanted items yet to own. :( And I'm running out of time for shopping. The saddest part, my hair's like crap! Can't dye it, and not planning on straightening it. Sigh what to do. I'll look like crap this CNY. Feels like just leaving the place and not be here for the CNY holidays.


Oh, sorry to say that I'm too busy to be updating about my China trip these few days. (Sorry to you guys that are waiting for the update :)



After like, half a year's time, I've finally finished watching the Korean drama Personal Taste just yesterday. It's a sweet drama and I love the ending. Love Lee Min Ho. <3 And I'm so addicted to this song, I'm learning the lyrics :)

Creating Love - 4 Minute




No, I'm not in love if that's what you're thinking. LOL

Perhaps I'll make a Vlog soon, singing the song for yall? But it's just a thought :)



Till then.

With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song is real nice right!!! I love this drama so much..wish to have an awesome bf like Min Ho..haha=D

kxin♥ said...

Awww thanks! That's so sweet. Haha :)

kxin♥ said...

I read back now and think to myself: What was i replying to? Why did I say thanks? Haha.