Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 :)

I'm 3 days behind but still, a very Happy New Year 2011 to all my readers! <3


Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. - Benjamin Franklin




The picture above was took on 1/1/11, so intro pic it is :)


Sorry for the late update you guys. I know it's been awhile but earlier today I just got back from my 13-day trip to China. I would more than love to update during my trip straight from China but sadly, Blogger is blocked there. And from my absence in Facebook surely you've guessed it, Facebook is blocked too lol.


And contacting to peeps here would be expensive so I technically lost all contact with my 'outside world'. >< Well I'm back now, so who cares! :) And as usual, I'll be updating about my trip, maybe in a few parts when I have the time. And of course pictures will be uploaded to the Facebook page.


Now I think you all know the drill, time for the New Year Resolutions. I have loads, but I promise i'll keep them as short and summarized as possible :)


1. STPM with flying colours
2. Minimum sleeping session in class
3. Figure out what I wanna do with my future education
4. Try my best to stay out of love
5. Improve my singing and dancing, hopefully to learn a new style of dance
6. Overcome my insecurities and lack of self-esteem (++ the confudence!)
7. Overcome my socializing incapability
8. Challenge myself to things I never done before
9. Be more helpful and caring towards others
10. Try not to be so lazy, and wear some make up whenever i go out?

And the list goes on.


Missed the first day of school, but I'm certainly not missing the second. I miss my friends very much. :) And I think my Math teacher miss me alot too la! >< Oh, should I be the class monitor again this year?





Anyways, thank you everyone! Thanks for the continuous support towards Call Me Kxin. Many many kisses! Hope you don't mind the chapped lips, lol :) :)



XOXO

With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: