Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chap Goh Mei


Happy Belated Chap Goh Mei. :)


 NG 1

 NG2

 NG3
 Vainess. Lol

Had dinner with Daddy's side of the family at a restaurant called 中原--, located at 101. Forgot the last 2 words of the name don't mind me. We pre-ordered but yet we still had to wait a long time for our food. Food was alright though.






Sat at the children table. The adults' table was just behind my cute cousin there. Why aren't I seated at the adults' table? But anyway, I had a great time with the cousins. :)



The black chicken in the soup that none if us would touch.



Photography of the day - Fireworks. 

I used to convince myself that fireworks play a role like the shooting stars, where as you make a wish whenever you see one. Lol, but you'll find that sooner or later you'll run out of wishes to make. So yeah, don't do so anymore. All in all I love fireworks. I feel happy when I look at them, especially the sparkly golden ones :)


With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: