Sunday, February 13, 2011

Randommmm


Back at the dance studio for practice this afternoon. :D

Love my dancing mates cuz they're out of this world cool :D
Performance coming up next week and I'm really excited about it.
And we'll be performing a new song!
It's a song from B2ST. Guess which? :P

I didn't do well today though, as I kept forgetting dance steps. :(
Will do better tomorrow, I promise myself this.
Danced for 4 hours straight then went to tuition after that.
Fell asleep at tuition. :(
Exhausting but it's okay, cause-- Nothing beats the satisfaction one gets from dancing :)



And here's a picture of my CNY clothing. Kindda boring cuz they're all nude, earthy colour based. Nothing too fancy and no POP colours. (Except for my awesome RED hoodie that is :P)

Guess simple is the new pretty? :)


With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: