Monday, March 14, 2011

Imma be the bulb


Kxin spent the day being the bulb again, went to The Spring for a movie day with the sister and the sister's boyfriend ><

But if it weren't for me being there they won't be able to go out in the first place, so yeah, don't complain! :P 



Pic took with giant Po outside the MBO show halls by the boyfriend. Kung Fu Panda 2's coming soon, anyone anticipating it? Not me though. :D



Watched Big Mommas - Like Father Like Son. 

Great movie! Both the 1st and 2nd Big Momma movie got great responses from the public and they set the bar real high for the 3rd film to overtake. Well to me it didn't fail to meet expectations. 

'What's funnier than a man dressed as a fat woman? TWO men dressed as TWO fat woman!' LOL. 

The son Trent a.k.a Charmaine is a great addition to the movie plot. Love Big Momma's ability of giving the greatest advice to girls and no doubt I would love to have someone like that around me :) Plus, I just love the way they imitate female voices lol. Us girl don't really talk like that though, do we? Haha.

I laughed a whole lot during and really enjoyed myself. Rate 8/10.



Group picture after movie. Hope it doesn't give you nightmares. :))



Shopped at Padini to get some Vincci Accessories. Bought 2 pairs of earrings and a bangle. Currently addicted to Vincci Accessories! And I would always go to Padini just to check if there are new necklaces out to buy. There's certainly something for everyone there. And I used to wonder why my friends love Padini so much. Now I know. :)

Oh and I've found my ideal bday gift there! I promise I'll get it for myself soon, lol. Hope it won't be sold out real quick cuz it's simply gorgeous. >< Will post it out if I do get it yea. :)

P.S. I'm not a spoilt brat. I paid for certain things myself namely all the Vincci items I own..



RANDOM. I love these denim style sneakers chose by sis's bf some time ago! :)



*Let's take a moment to pray for the victims of tsunami that hit Japan. May God bless them and hope they'll be back on their feet soon. And let us also not forget to be thankful for having to live in a peaceful, save country alongside with all our beloved family and friends.

With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote : " Kung Fu Panda 2's coming soon, anyone anticipating it? " YES JOSHUA!!!LOL...

kxin♥ said...

Lol. I also thought of Josh straight away when I saw Po xD

Anonymous said...

what brand are those shoes? converse? haha :)

kxin♥ said...

Nope this pair is not branded. It's only rm25 :)