Monday, May 9, 2011

Mum's Day :)

Last Sunday was Mother's Day. :)



And the above was the simple little arrangement I set up for Mum to show her my appreciation. I set it up at midnight, so Mum could see it before she went off to work on Mother's day itself.



Chicken chop with fries and water-boiled veg.


Lunch I cooked for Mum. :) Well i didn't literally cooked it, cuz I was assisted by mommy the whole way. (I'm not a good cook i only cook fried foods and instant noodles and packet spaghetti and those simple stuff hehe) Glad it turned out great and yummy tho! :)





Dear Mommy,

Happy Mother's Day! 

I'm sorry I've been really bad and that I'm a disappointment to you at times. I'm sorry I did things that you were not proud of in the past. I'm sorry for being stubborn and hotheaded most of the time. I'm sorry I'm not a thankful lot and that I always complain you for not giving birth to a prettier me. I'm sorry I made you cry uncountable times. :C

But above all that, you know I still love you with all my heart. And do you know that you are my motivation to succeed in life? Without you I don't know what I would've become today. And I couldn't imagine me being who I am now if it weren't for you. Also, I super super appreciate the 9 months of hardship and the painful delivery you went through to bring about my existence. You're the best. :')

Mommy, I couldn't imagine life without you, do you know? So please, take good care of yourself and stay healthy forever okay. And if you ever need a kidney (just for instance ><) or whatever it is you name it, I'll give it to you without second thoughts. That's my vow to you. :)

Mum I love you.



With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: