Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playlist


Hello everybody.

Kxin has straightened her hair and is back to having fringe again. :) Feedback is not required but very much welcomed. xD  

Update, our package has won Champion for the Foot drill competition!! ^^




So I've updated my playlist, and this post will basically be all about it. :)

I always have readers/random people asking me what are the names of the songs in my blog, which is something I find very flattering :). I'd love to tell, tho most of the time I'll have to repeatedly answer, 'I have more than 1 song in my playlist, so I don't know which one are you talking bout sorry,' for it's true. lol

And with that I've decided to post my song entire song list here, and I do hope it helps. :)


1. Have I told you lately - Olivia Ong
2. Let's start from here - Joanna Wang
3. Your song - Emi Fujita
4. Baby it's cold outside - Norah Jones
5. Girl in Paris - Aldo Giovanni
6. It must've been love - Roxette
7. Bruises - Chairlift
8. Save the last dance for me - Michael Buble
9. Creating love - 4Minute
10. I'll write you a letter - Kara
11. I already miss you - G. Na



The purple highlighted ones are some of my favorite singers and I'm sure you'll keep hearing their songs in my playlists. They are super good singers of Jazz and Bossa, recommends! :D

Hope you guys will enjoy the updated playlist! And I would love if you guys could introduce to me singers of the music genres I love. Would appreciate that a lot a lot. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

P.S. sorry for the lack of updates! Sem exam next week. Wish me luck. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats in winning the foot drill comp and good luck in your coming exam. :)

kxin♥ said...

Thank you very much C:

Anonymous said...

you're most welcome. :)

Kendrick said...

Your Song was originally by Elton John...
It's a very nice song~
Meaningful...
I used to sang it everyday~
Mwahaha...
One of my favorite classics~!
Emi Fujita's version is nice too~~!
I love it~! xD

kxin♥ said...

Yup I do listen to Elton John's version too. :D Glad you like her version!