Sunday, June 26, 2011

Damai trip Pt. 2



With Jo. :) I love this picture because I look real slim here!! lol.

Okay continuing to the last post. :) So we had a few rounds of the drinking game, and then we went to the beach.



With the girls :)



 Everyone looked sober, but in fact...






...mostly were not. Haha. :) It was around 2 in the wee hours of the day. And yeah, we were chaotic and loud like crazy on the beach. So lucky we didn't get any complaints lol.




We dug a hole and I washed my hand in the hole, according to YianPing and the picture lol. But it was all a blur and I couldn't recall much of this. ><





Some guys went to bed straight after we came back from the beach, and the rest of us gathered around for an extra pillow talk session. Timer group pics before bed at 4.30. :)




Next morning, went for a Banana boat ride with Jo, Prince, and WeiYin. :)

The Banana boat ride cost rm25 for around 15minutes surrounding the bay, and you can request whether to be thrown aboard or not. So worth the money and the wait. :D




Group pics with mates before leaving. :)

I had such a good time! And in a blink of an eye it was time to go back already. Happy times always past faster when you are having fun. :C  I'll miss this alot alot. :)


With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

yc said...

yeahhh miss that a zillion timessssss...hope got dat chance again..=P

kxin♥ said...

Just saw this x) I hope for the chance too! :D