Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On ma bday 290511


(Original part of post removed because of picture corruption :C)



Got a pressie from Jia Fen sis. :) We haven't been in touch lately but she still remembered! So happy when I received this after arriving home that day. C':



My mistake, 5 cakes. :D This is from Tommy. Thanks, lol, it's really cute :)








*Blows x100000 kisses to y'all* You made my smile!! :)

I'm not good at remembering birthdays I can't help it. I hope you guys don't mind it. :C But thank you for remembering, my friends. Thanks for all the ❤ ❤ ❤ i received these few days.

And a big thank you to all the birthday wishes I got on my Facebook page. I really appreciate it :D

Thanks for the memorable 19th bday. May many happy returns. C:



With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

weech'ng said...

Hmm, you liked that pic probably there are lots of elements in it? =pThe rest aren't as lousy as you said too!=) Thanks so much or the "promo"! hahaha was a surprise to see that. my pics aren't really good le.

kxin♥ said...

Haha no prob :D