Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Harry Potter 7 pt 2 ♥


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2. The finale, once and for all. It's gonna be so epic !! ♥

Imma super Harry Potter fan, I am i am. July 15th, I'll be waiting :) Someone bring me to the premier, pretty please? Hehe kidding. No i'm serious.




To the non Harry Potter fans/Harry Potter movie haters: 

YOU. YES YOU! Stop saying the movie sucks if you don't even follow the series my gosh. If you don't follow the series, then you'll know nothing bout the plot, and clearly you'll have no idea what's going on in the movie. AND THUS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE. NONE, WHAT SO EVER. No one forces you to WASTE YOUR MONEY AND WATCH THE MOVIE, WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'LL UNDERSTAND NOTHING, BUT STILL WANNA TALK CRAP ABOUT IT. OKAY?





I come in peace. Teehee :)


With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

imCJ said...

LOL im herry pattor hater =)

imCJ said...

should be hairy pattor XD

kxin♥ said...

O.O