Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Michael Buble ♥



Got two Michael Buble albums from ♥



(tried to cover the pimple on the face with the cds but PHAILED, lol)

I LOVE Michael Bublé!! I think I've mentioned this 1000 times before, lol. He's so charismatic and so sincere and so approachable and so hot. His voice and those dreamy lake blue eyes, omg !!

Even though I listen to most of his songs, and can memorize all the lyrics of some lol what a show off, I wouldn't call myself a Bublé fan because I never owned any of his albums. But now I would! lol. And my collection starts here.

I promise I'll get your next release okay? Pinky swear :)





Crazy Love Hollywood Edition (2010)

Disc 1
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes) (with Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust (with Naturally 7)
13. Whatever It Takes (with Ron Sexmith) (bonus track)

Disc 2
1. Hollywood
2. At this Moment (live)
3. Some Kind Of Wonderful
4. End Of May
5. Me & Mrs. Jones (live)
6. Haven't Met You Yet (live)
7. Heartache Tonight (live)
8. Best Of Me





Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden (2009)

DVD
DVD of 60 minute concert, plus 2 bonus songs (Stardust and You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You)


CD
1.   I'm Your Man
2.   Me and Mrs. Jones
3.   Call Me Irresponsible
4.   I've got the World On A String
5.   Lost
6.   Feeling Good
7.   Home
8.   Everything
9.   Crazy Little Thing Called Love
10. Song For You



So I was watching the DVD in the living room, and Mum heard some of the songs while she was in the kitchen. Mum knows I love Bublé since forever but she never did. And it was the first time she ever thought he's pretty good. :D 

Then all of a sudden she was like, 'You should totally go to UK!' I was confused with her suddenness, 'Why is that Mum?' 'Because you can find loads of OPERA guys of this sort there,' LOL! == WTH?  It was totally random and I don't know where that idea of hers came from. Bublé's not even from the UK lol. And he certainly doesn't do opera.




P.S. And you know how to cheer me up by bringing McFlurry along. You're crazy for doing this you know? Sorry I did not go out and take it from you personally, cuz honestly I was dressed horrifically and my hair was a mess. :/  

But it really was such a surprise I love them so so much thank you thank you thank you! :)


With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: