Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Presents from Mum :D

Mum came back from her trip to Singapore last Sunday and she brought back many gifts for us. :D



Flats.


My new BUM bag and purse. :) LOVE IT!



Tops and shorts for me. :)



Tops and shorts for sis.

It's so clear that sis and I have totally different taste in clothes huh. :) And Mum knows that very well. :)




More bags, and many many brown bags. LOL.


And I left out the watch she got for lil bro, clothes she got for herself, all the accessories and titbits. Thanks Mum!! Ah, new things to add to my closet makes me happy. :)



With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

Blogger said...

At Moon Bitcoin you can claim faucet bitcoins. 514 satoshi every 24 hours.

Blogger said...

Earn FREE bitcoins from Easy Bitcoin. 11 to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

Blogger said...

Did you think about trading with the most recommended Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

Blogger said...

Did you ever try to automate your free satoshi collections by utilizing a BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR?