Friday, June 17, 2011

School Reopening Week



Happy AFTER Holidays. :/

It's been one week since school reopen now. Sighs and results from the last exam, BAD. But apart from all the crap, I received some belated bday presents from my classmates. Made me smile :)



Mug from Josh, Pris, Yap and Nigel. :)



Eyemask and notebook from Yun, Vivy and Yanmei. :)



Necklace from Lily. :)




Super cute handmade bookmark from Qi. :) 


Okay a special report on the special mug: It changes colour when you pour hot water into it. Cool! LOL call me a 'frog in a well' all you want, but I honestly never seen any mug like this before. Take a look. :D




 Before.



After.


After cooling down, it'll change back to the original state. What do you think? I still think it's pretty cool teehee. Love it :D



Had lunch with ma sisters after school on Tuesday. :)



Random : My cozy-looking study area I spend most of my nights. :)



 Me in my pjs, looking sleepy. :)



My Note-to-self. lol




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: