Saturday, July 16, 2011

BL Sports Day 13-140711

I'm from House Amethyst and I'm proud of it! :D


So about sports day, I've had all the pictures uploaded into my Facebook. But just so if you're lazy to go through all the 200+ pictures there, I've compiled some pics here to show you how my 2 days at the Jubilee Fields went in short. :)


Day 1





The event started with marching of all the uniform squads and the houses. 







Then I went down to the fields to shoot some close ups of the events going on, with my 'unpro' cam. :D It was something I never done during sports days cuz I usually stayed back at the stands to keep away from getting tanned lol.



Keryn in action. x)







Pics with friends around the place lol. I'M A PICCA ADDICT :D



Group picture before lunch time.





In the car. :)



Day 2


The day started with Ive and I finding a silly WIRA while we were on our way to Jubilee. lol






2nd day everyone was bits lazier so we stayed back at the stand most of the time.... and watched cute guys run. LOLOLOL.



And we had ice cream. :D



Our class teacher Mr. Sanada. :)



Then lunchtime again, lol. And today was at Hock Lee's SCR. :)






Arcade again. :D



Scores of Jayson and mine on the basketball machine.

Gosh it was so close a match. I was only 7 points behind him and that was like, only 2 shots less. :) But yeah, the basketball machine is my fav game at the arcades, apart from the dancing machine. :D



Got bored so we did what we did. LOL. From left: Adrian, Me, Ive and Vivy.



Two of us even stood up and tried to walk. LOL.



In the end, 1st Runner up went to- AMETHYST!! :)



Champion 2011 - DIAMOND. 

And that's the end of the all so awesome Sports day 2011. :) I had a great time! Again, it felt great belonging to a big group of people that all worked hard to bring an event to success. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: