Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dance Performance :)




Performed last Saturday at CHMS 1 NTV7 Carnival and it was my first dance performance with Soul Dance. :)





Smoky eyes with grey contacts to match my black top and jeans.





The stage I performed on that day and the crowd of people :D Ke Qing 可晴 was there that day promoting her cd btw. And a perk of being a dancer was that I got to go back stage and watch her from there.

She actually came back stage to rest and I could've asked for a picture with her but idk why I didn't. Not really a fan I guess, lol. But then again, she really petite and quiet cute a girl. And I heard her sing live it was quite good. Maybe I could start listening to her songs. :)



Soul Dance dancers. :) 

They're practically like family with each other. And yes, they are awesome at what they do. I so wish I could be part of them one day.



Here's some of my friends from students class that were also chosen to perform. :)



Me on stage. :) 

It was a short routine but I'm happy to get to be on stage dancing again. Surely you could tell from my expression hehe. :) I will work harder to earn my spot in the next performance.
 
Pic credit to Wch'ng. :)



With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: