Saturday, July 23, 2011

Out and about :)

15/07/11 

Went to Tarot opposite The Spring to celebrate 3 of my babes' early birthday. :)





The birthday peeps - Cheng, Vivy, Ive :)




One thing I love about Tarot are the drinks. Always looks so good and never fail to impress.



Looks so serene and peaceful. :)  

Feel like listening to Bossa Nova when I look at this drink. lol



Spearmint. I remember this cuz it's the drink representing my horoscope Gemini. :)


 

And this drink just looks YUM.

Chocoholics like me would definitely be tempted by this drink but fyi, it's a coffee drink. Aww ikr. :P



 


Random food. I like my dish (pic above), forgot the name. :)



And of course not forgetting the awesome cake for the August babies. x)

And I just realized I forgot to take a group pic. Oh man so fail. :C



Then Ive and I went to join YianPing, GiaLer, Wolele and WeiYin for k session at Kbox. :)







I'm. Surrounded. By. Awesome. People. :D 





And yesh I enjoyed myself alot. :D



And I'm sure Ive did too. x) (Gosh I love this pic of her whee! <3)

In the mean time I've made a promise to myself that I'll stop going for k sessions. Too many trips to Kbox not only harms my focus on my studies,  it harms my wallet at the same time. lol



Oh and a shout out to Michelle, a sweet girl I met at dancing who had just celebrated her birthday.  

Happy Birthday girl. Rock on. :D



With all the love,
Kxin

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Haven't started using an Horoscope app? Download The Most Accurate Horoscope App (Works on Android or iOS)