Thursday, September 1, 2011

Element: Woman


Read this random joke on the android and feel like sharing. x)


Element: Woman
Symbol: WO
Discoverer: Adam
Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6kg, but known to vary from 40 to 200kg. (lol)
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.

     Physical properties
  1. Surface normally covered with a painted film.
  2. Boils at nothing, freezes without any known reason.
  3. Melts if given special treatment.
  4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
  5. Found in various states ranging from virgin metal to common ore.

     Chemical properties
  1. Has great affinity to gold, silver and a range of precious stones.
  2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
  3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no apparent reason. (lol)
  4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increases by saturation in alcohol.
  5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
  6. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen. (lol)

     Common uses
  1. Highly ornamental.
  2. Can be a great aid in relaxation.
  3. Very effective cleaning agent.

     Hazards
  1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
  2. Illegal to posses more than one. Although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens don't come into contact with each other.


Haha I find this one of the quality jokes.

If you're a chemistry student like me, who deals with elements and their properties all the time, surely you'll find it amusing. Lol. And maybe this joke is here to sass the ladies but girls, you gotta admit that it's true and highly accurate? Hee. x)


So moving on. I went out with my secondary school pals for a little gathering. :)

We ate dinner at The Wave. It's located at 4th mile bazaar opposite the Unaco supermarket. It's was a great night. On a sad note, I forgot to bring my camera. When I found out, I was devastated, literally. So yeah, one of my low-quality-picture days.







Can't really capture what I wanted. But I love the interior deco and the vibe of The Wave. Grey overall with touches of black and white. Classy and sophisticated. :)



My chicken chop with mushroom sauce and garlic dices. The portion seemed small when the dish first arrived but it's more than enough, and it's yummy too. Recommends. :)


 

My friends' black pepper spaghetti and some fried rice dishes. There were also the Udon mee, the Bolognaise, the Japenese style chicken chop that all got good feedback.

Again, I feel dreadful for not bringing my camera. :C


 


After dinner, we played our crazy style of block stacking. Lol. There were also other games to play and past time. Great hang out spot. :)


 

Then we continued our catching up session at Bing! Coffee, The Hills till around midnight. :) The night was awesome, but it would be 'awesomer' if I had my camera with me. :C

We don't really get to see each other much these days but when we get together, there's no awkwardness and we're close like how we were in class last time. It's as if we were never apart. Love them C:




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: