Sunday, September 11, 2011

My ideal relationship

 

I dream of a lovely relationship. 

Intro pic- *the hopeful for love face*

There would be this warm fuzzy feeling you feel when you're with the person. The "Wow I'm so happy right now, here with you" feeling. The 'itchy tummy' feeling- what i call it. You know you're not the prettiest girl in the world, but you'd feel like it when you're with him. Feel like you're the luckiest too. And that you could open up to each other about everything, be silly and laugh together at the tiniest things. 

And there would be the long passionate kisses. And warm, secure "I trust you" hugs. Romantic long walks under the moonlight, holding hands. Sunrises, sunsets. Little gifts that show your appreciation towards the other. And home-cook meals to tell the other that they're special.


Both parties giving each other the freedom and space to spread their wings and grow. To expand the social circle and have their own group of friends. To be independent in ways, and not only depend solely on one another. But at the same time be there, and be involved in the processes along the way, and grow together. They could go far, go free. One word, TRUST. But whenever they turn around, the other would be there to smile and give support. And when things are hard, it'll only take that reassuring smile to make everything okay again.

You don't have to be rich to be happy. However, you have to have the will to work hard, to work towards the better for the sake of the both of you. To always try and improve yourself, to make the other feel proud of having you. And knowing that if you want a happy future together, finance should not be one of the obstacles standing in the way.


And marriage. I wish for a marriage that lasts. 20 years, 30 years, 40 years... No divorce please. :C Be there for me till the end please. Hold my hand till I die please. Let me leave for heaven first so that I won't have to endure the pain of seeing you go, please?


I dream of a lovely relationship. It doesn't have to come now, it doesn't have to come in the next few years. I just hope that it would come to me someday.



Sincerely, 
Keryn.

6 comments:

Sexybeast said...

o.O

Sexybeast said...

someone is in the mood for love.... LOL! :)

kxin♥ said...

Hahahaha no la! Just a random thought, honest :))

Sexybeast said...

haha. i see. from your random thought, still... i think you sound like you've fallen for someone. just saying tho. :P

kxin♥ said...

Hee no comment. :P x)

Sexybeast said...

:)))