Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back from S'pore



Saying hello! with a pic of me being all sweaty after half a day at Universal Studios, Singapore. :) Singapore was fun and awesome, but at the same time I'm glad to be back cuz there's no place like home. 



For one thing, I'm so glad my super pretty cousin went on the trip with me. We had so much laughs together. It wouldn't have been half as much fun if she wasn't around <3



I intend to use this as my Facebook profile picture. What do you think? Anyways, Universal Studios was amazing and I can't wait to write about it. :))



While waiting for my flight back home. Like my new passport cover? :) Got it at s$5.90.


Fyi I almost missed my flight back home. I ran around like crazy in Changi Airport and I prayed to God a million times that I'd be in time for the flight. Thank you Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tiong for rushing me to the airport in time love you guys x1000.

The thing was, I miscalculated time and spent too long a time doing last minute shopping around town. In my conscious mind I was told that I had to be at the airport at 6.20pm - which was the exact time of  take off for my flight. Boarding time was 1740 and I only got to the check in counter at about 1730, like seriously? I feel so dumb. ==

So thankful things turned out well in the end. :))



Got home, and found a Christmas present waiting for me on my table. Thought it was chocolates from my family.



But no it's not chocolates, and it's not from my family. It's the Michael Buble's Christmas album - limited edition. OMG like seriously?? :')



Unpacked and here are the things I got. Sorry friends, I didn't get any souvenirs for you guys. :/ There's no good excuse to this for I was too caught up with shopping.



Starbucks drinks sent over as a welcome back gift, I think? Hazelnut choc, and a mocha for my sister some more lol. Thank you :)

Again, I'll try my best to catch up with updates cuz as usual, I'm so so behind. Hope that I'll get to slow down my pace these few days and not be too occupied with things so that I'll have more time for my blog.





With all the love,
Kxin

P.S. I should rest early, but I slept during my flight back so I'm all energetic now, ugh. Insomnia again tonight.

5 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I think u will get another 1398 adds in facebook. That's what I think :p

blue mice army said...

u delete ur chatbox??? y?

kxin♥ said...

@Jojo Haha thankssss mate. :))

@Blue mice It's gonna start charging money soon. So might as well do it now, heh.

blue mice army said...

then just use other chatbox lah~
ther's tons of it to chose from~

kxin♥ said...

It's okay don't feel like using chatbox :))