Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye 2011


Hi. Keryn speaking. :)

In a blink of an eye, 2011 is coming to an end. This is probably my last post of 2011 and I let it mark the end of another wonderful year of my life.

Year 2011, I've completed the torturous journey of STPM. Made new friends along the way, and had so much fun in between. Had to stop the things I love doing, eg dancing and singing of the sake of the exams. But yeah, I'm making a comeback in year 2012. Life's good now, hope to make it better.

I pray that the saying of 2012 comes end of the world is not true! I still have so much to look forward to in the future. I still want babies okayyyy. lol




Spent my new year's eve's eve with cousins at Kbox. :) Counted down to New year's eve by popping champagne, and acting sexy (#fail, lol).





With my darlings. <3



Bribed the attendants to take a photo with me lolol.



There was a popping showdown at The Spring yesterday btw.

Congrats to 2 poppers from SoulDance for walking away with 1st and 2nd runner up. Congrats to a popper from Stepaholic for getting champion. :) Winners got Nike limited edition merchandises so jeles!



Feasible Crew -superb performance. Soul performed too but didn't take pictures.



In short, below is a list of what I want to accomplish in year 2012:

1. STPM results out in March, with flying colours.
2. Get into the university in Singapore that I want to go to, successfully.
3. Get back into dancing, and be better at it. And more performances please. :)
4. Become a good player of the ukulele, and hopefully start to play the guitar.
5. Play piano/ keyboard.
6. Be more active in sports eg swimming, golf etc.
7. Hurt no one, and get hurt by no one.
8. Make new friends, and stay close with the old.
9. Have my readers keep supporting my blog. :) And hopefully somehow my blog will become more popular lol

"Carpe Diem! Don't let life pass you by." -quote, Velda Tan @bellaspuera. :)




Thank you family, for your continual support and love. Thank you friends, for making my life a colourful and exciting one. Thank you readers, whoever you are, for constantly visiting my blog, even though most  posts are boring and unbeneficial lol. :) Thanks all, for not leaving me behind. Thanks for always standing by me.Wanna say thank you for everyone that has taken part in my life and I hope you all the happiness in the world... Ugh, getting emotional. I love you all. :')


And that's all from me for now. Happy new year everyone!



With all the love,
Kxin