Wednesday, December 14, 2011

STPM over



Stupid crappy hair.

So anyway, it was my last paper today! And this moment forth, no more studying and no more books (at least for now). :D And it would be my last time wearing my school uniform I guess? People hate school uniform but for me, aww gonna miss it so much.




The night before two of the most important papers of the exam, COINCIDENTALLY falling on the same day for heaven's sake. Left stack, Chemistry. Right stack, Biology. Crammed like crazy.



I don't know what to expect really, when my STPM results come out coming March-April '12. I tried my best. The only regret I have was that I let the early part of my Form 6 go.

To be honest, my results were really REALLY BAD when I entered Form 6, not what I can call up to my normal standards. Not even close. And it was embarrassing, that I was truly embarrassed of myself. Eventually I got better, but at a very very slow pace.

The reason behind all that, I was honestly NOT HAPPY about going into Form 6. I was so hyped about going aboard and starting freshman life anew. But plans changed and I was stuck, here. Not saying so in a bad way but still, not to my expectations. And I was really beaten up. So yeah.

Last few months before STPM, I tried my best to catch up all I can. Only then I realized it was too late. Things, like Chemistry were easy for me suddenly, and it would be so much easier if I paid attention more and started early.

Ugh.




My advice to school-leavers wanting to get into Form 6:

Hey you. :) Don't bother about what people say about Form 6 being tough. It's not. And it's nothing, as long as you have the passion and heart for it. If you don't, don't even think about getting into it else you'll suffer, hard - my honest opinion.





So earlier this evening, I went out with my classmates/gal pals to celebrate the end of STPM. And I had a wonderful time. :)

(This top appeared in my blog like 3 times now. Will stop posting pictures of it LOL)



Had our dinner at Westwood. It was a simple western restaurant recently renovated into a lounge-like diner. Love the atmosphere. :) The theme of the place is wild west, with wooden barrels and cowboys in picture frames hanging around, and country songs playing all night long.



Ordered Grilled fish. Yums.



It was Ladies Night and we had cocktails served on the house. :) We had a choice of Vodka or Whiskey. Mine was vodka, with Sprite. I finished mine and drank half of my friend's lol. Whiskey was served with coke, if not mistaken.



A picture of the girls.








On my right, Von Nana. Opposite of me, CThin and ZSing. :)

Second round at 101, where we just sat and talked and laughed. Wanted to go for a third round but most had curfews and had to leave. Girls, ikr. LOL



Last pic before saying good night. :)

I'm looking forward to the holidays, and I'm looking forward to Christmas. I'm smiling big because I have this feeling that good things are on their way.

And I'm going to Damai again tomorrow! :)





With all the love,
Kxin



P.S. I had this dream yesterday night. 
Sweetest dream ever, with the most unexpected person. :)

7 comments:

Carolin 诗玲 said...

where u bought the top? =)

kxin♥ said...

It's Voir Jeans. :)

Sexybeast said...

Form 6 is not tough and is nothing? LOL. Smart girl's talking. :)

Sexybeast said...

And about the "stupid crappy hair" part, it's not. It's AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL hair. :)

kxin♥ said...

Haha I disagree for both the hair and the smart part, but thanks. ;)

Sexybeast said...

But I agree bo.... how le? Haha! You're just too humble, my dear. Don't underestimate yourself. You're AWESOME and I mean it. Way AWESOME than me okay? :P

kxin♥ said...

Now you're being too humble yourself! lol