Monday, February 20, 2012

:|


Picture showed a happy me. 
But the smile is currently turned upside down.

I don't always show negative feelings in my blog because I believe in spreading positive energy.
I want people to always see me as the happy, bubbly girl.
The girl whose always laughing and smiling.
The world is bad enough as it is already, I know.

But it's always at times like these, when I think back and ask myself,
Why do I do this to myself again?
I hated it, and now I'm getting myself into all the drama again.
I hate it. I don't understand myself.

I hate that I am emotional and insecure.
I hate that I cry and cry because I don't feel that I am good enough for anyone.
I hate that I always have reasons to dislike myself.
I hate that when I open up and trust, I get hurt. But when I don't open up, people leave.
I hate that even when I try my best, I still feel worthless and unappreciated.

:(



I don't want much. 
I just need a little reassurance. 
From the ones I love, from you. 
That's all.



With all the love,
Kxin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never hate yourself for who you are. Smile, as you don't own all the problems in the world. :)

blue mice army said...

i blif in spreading out negative energy so tat thos positive energy stay dominant in myself XD

-JoJo- said...

JoJo is now offering "Chest" for Keryn to cry.

"Chest" is super effective against "Emo".

"Emo" is beaten.

Keryn is now "Happy".

Cheers.

kxin♥ said...

Thanks you guys. :))

@Blue mice I don't understand what you mean hehe

blue mice army said...

means i will let myself emo abit during tat time~
then used up all d negative energy, so tat only positive energy left inside me~

kxin♥ said...

@Blue mice Oh understand now. That's what I usually do tooooooo. :D