Monday, February 6, 2012

Chap Goh Mei dinner


Chap Goh Mei is rightfully tomorrow, but my family celebrated our Chap Goh Mei earlier tonight. Instead of seafood and stuff like that, Daddy brought us to Porkies. Bits surprised, but no complaints to that. :)



I don't usually wear spaghetti strap, but I love this top what the heck. :) So yeah, felt naked the whole night through lolol. Top from MNG.



Daddy and sis. <3



Pork Ribs.



Ribs with fork and knife - DAMN CLASSY. :D we sent ribs flying around the table LOL 



Lil bro's Grilled Chicken Thigh.



All the dishes were good but I reckon my dish was the best- Classic Burger. :D 

Love the thick patty and the green coloured sauce used. :) Not satisfied with the coleslaw though, think the problem was- dressing not thick enough.



For drinks, I had the Singapore Sling.

Never tried this cocktail before, so I asked the waitress about the drink before I ordered. She said, it's the type of cocktail with salt on the sides of the glass but noooooooooo, it wasn't. lol




Took pictures with sis in the car on the way back. :) Sis looked like she's in pain in the 2nd one LOL. Pictures without flash are mostly nicer. Agree?




DUCK FACE. I so ang mo right my arm hair so rich lol :'C


Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone! Have a blessed dinner with your loved ones. :))




With all the love,
Kxin

6 comments:

-JoJo- said...

Lol at the waitress. I think she only know Margarita.

kxin♥ said...

But I think she doesn't even know what was that too. :D

Riady said...

too bad the beers there are quite exp...if u like ribs, u might wanna try howdy grill house...its beside causeway bay 2 brighton square...haha..plus sometimes they have live musicians..

kxin♥ said...

Riady! You commented on my blog for the first time! lol. Oh okay cool, i'll try that place next time. :D

Riady said...

ahaha!!shud put ur blog to "blogs i follow" then in my own blog...LOL...ur blog's full of pics as mine are all words...o.O...so u still in kuching?wats ur future plan?

kxin♥ said...

In my opi, most blog walkers are lazy to read long texts. So I've 'unwillingly' posted more pictures :P Erm my future plan arrr, think I'll talk about it in an up coming post. So stay tuned! lol