Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore


I'm here to write about my Universal Studios experience, as I've promised not very long ago. :) 

After a long loooong wait, I've uploaded 60+ pictures that I wanted to compile into this post. ...But in the end, I decided to only talk about a portion lol. So yeah, 3 quarters of uploaded pictures and precious time went to waste. ><





We went to Universal Studios on the day after Christmas, aka Boxing Day, 26/12/2011. It was a peak-season day, and hence, the place was super crowded. Long queues of people at the entrance waiting to get into the park.



We got the additional Express ticket for an extra S$50. This ticket you hold gives you the liberty to skip long queues so as to save time, and you get to enjoy the rides faster. I think it was really worth it. :D



Hollywood Boulevard. :)




Hollywood zone consists of mostly restaurants and souvenir shops. And there was this random shop where they provided funky hats for visitors to take pictures with. :)



Marilyn Monroe. She had her flirty way-of-talking the whole time and every shot she took with the visitors were professional classic posses. I love this woman!

We queued to have our picture taken with her and when it came our turn, I enthusiastically said to her, "You are so pretty!" Then she enthusiastically replied, "Oooohh! I was about to say the same to you too!" Yes, I love this woman. Haha.




New York. :)


Tell me, what's the first TV show that came into your mind when you see this picture? 

How I Met Your Mother? IKR!! :D


P.S. I want to live in New York someday. If not live, at least a holiday spent there would be nice. :) 

To laze in a coffee shop the whole day, do nothing and just dream the day away...




To chase after cabs on the streets....



To listen to the noisy road side constructions, and yell from my apartment upstairs asking them to shut up.....



And have my dress blown up by steam from underground drains...? Lol. Yup, that's the dream. :) 



3 pretty blondes sang and danced, performed for the audience. Forgot what were they called. They shined their loveliest smiles and confidence during their performance, and it was amazing to watch. :)





In the late afternoon after we visited other zones of the park, we went back to Hollywood just to take a picture with KungFu Panda Po. But no, Po is not the character you see in the picture. If you don't know that, then you have serious issues lol.

As for Po, it's another story and we'll get to that the next time. :)




Outfit for the day, cousin and I decided that we'd match with each other. We wore white crop tops over black spaghetti straps, and jeans.  Love the crop tops from Cotton On, 2 for S$30. Don't we look awfully cute like sisters. :)

Continue soon. See you!





With all the love,
Kxin

P.P.S. STPM results out tomorrow. Wanted to write about that but I decided to skip the negative thoughts. Still, I don't know what to expect! Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

blue mice army said...

LOL
washroom photo, again....
galz style??? XD

btw, replied ur previous post~

Anonymous said...

STPM result won't be out today. There's no news about it on TV or radio. So don't worry so much. :)

kxin♥ said...

@Anonymous Haha yea I only know that on the day itself after reading the newspaper. False alarm! :)

@Blue mice It's a girl thing. My thing. x)

Anonymous said...

Btw, STPM result will be announced next Wednesday (07/03/2012). Good luck to you. :)

kxin♥ said...

Thanks for informing. And thanks! :D