Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random things about me



1. I can sleep anywhere, everywhere.

Some people they can't sleep with the lights on. Some can't sleep if it's noisy around. But if want to, I can fall asleep whatever the situation. I never tried sleeping standing up, but I'm positive I could do that too lol.



2. If I had to choose between desserts and main course, I'd go with desserts. To be honest, I rather have desserts as my main meal lol. Can't help it. :)




3. I dislike sms and phonecalls.

If you know me through sms, you'd hate me because I rarely reply. And I hate my phone ringing! Esp over and over again siennnnnnnnn. So yea, no use getting my number. Either socialize with me face to face, or just add me in Facebook. :D But of course, there are exceptions. ;)




4. I can't stand arrogant people.

Esp those who are disgustingly full of themselves. Or those being proud with no reason to be.. >< SMACK THEM IN THE FACE!




5.  I conflict myself in my choice in men.

What kind of men I'd like and what kind of men I usually get together with, the types of two parties are always not tally! I mean, I always want for myself, a gentleman-like, sophisticated, well-dressed, well-mannered, musically inclined man. But usually the men getting close are those with crazy personalities, often loud, very playful, very outgoing.





6. I'm afraid of swimming at night.

Esp in those unevenly lit pools, with one part extremely bright and the other, pitch black. Even if the swimming pool is well lit, I'd always imagine that there will be some shadow or figure appearing in front of me. *Chills






That's all I can think of for now! Just being super random here. :)

With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

-JoJo- said...

"I dislike sms and phonecalls."

That's surprising.

I think you got handphone ringer phobia.

Anonymous said...

Fyi, it's called telephobia.

kxin♥ said...

Whatever-phobia, I don't think what I have is that serious eyy?