Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheerleading w/ Soul Dance



Had a performance w/ Soul Dance yesterday night. :)




The event was the Prudential's Annual Dinner and it was held at Four Points Hotel. I could tell that it was a big event for the company because everyone dressed to kill.



There was a prize giving session where the agencies that brought in money for the company were recognized for their hardwork. Notes of appreciation were presented to them by the CEO aka the big boss.



As for us, we chilled and made a mess of the waiting hall while waiting for our turn to perform :)



A shot of the popping routine that I was not a part of. That was Keo on stage btw, an awesome popper from Soul. :)



And here's us, the girls, who performed a cheerleading routine comprised of three songs. 

We dressed in DIY-ed blue tops, white bottoms and hand-made pom poms. :) All the girls are so hot except me. They are so fit because they strictly watch their diet and they go to the gym - things I'm lazy to do. LOL sad but true. So yea, can't complain.



If you'd like to watch the vid, here you go. :) 

"Dang how I wish I could pop the balloons!" You'll get what I mean when you watch the vid, haha.

The routine wasn't very hard, but practice time was short and limited so I forgot a few steps during the performance gosh. In the third song, there was a small part where I was facing total different direction from the rest of the girls! But luckily I was the middle one, so it wasn't that obvious. :P




01-06, we represent Soul Dance. :)

Supper session at Mcd's after the performance was really really fun. During our conversations I laughed until my tummy hurt. Too bad I didn't take any pictures cuz my cam died. Awesome night.




With all the love,
Kxin

7 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I click the video just to watch Keryn danced.

No offense to other girls but my favourite girl still is Keryn.

Keryn, hooray!

P/S: Suddenly I feel like I'm freaky creepy stalker ~_~ Damn.

kxin♥ said...

Haha so flattered. Hooray! :)

kc said...

wow

kxin♥ said...

LOL?

kc said...

look greats ^^

kxin♥ said...

Haha thanks. :)

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters LOSE 12-23 Pounds in Only 21 Days!