Monday, April 2, 2012

FLAMO photoshoot + Earth Hour


Hi this is Keryn. :) 

For those who don't know me- I'm a dancer. I am from a crew called Flamo. Some part of me belong to Soul Dance Crew as well, lol.



Yesterday, there was a 'Wheel for Thrills' event held at Tun Jugah mall. Level 19 (baby crew from Flamo) was invited to give a performance there.

Due to a series of unfortunate events however, I've failed to deliver a good performance. :'( My mind was clautered with issues and I forgot routines. I cried before show and so I couldn't perform as well as usual. It sucked like shit and I swear to God I won't let it happen again. :C

Thankfully, the gathering with Flamo afterwards cheered me up tons. :)



We were supposed to go for a crew shoot, but it was raining cats and dogs. So while waiting for the rain to subside, we gathered at Kuek's house.

Picture above, the guys were imitating my photo-taking gestures but I didn't notice it until being told so. LOL!






We opened up the hamper and had a nice little tea time there. :) And yea, the main reason I wrote the my previous post was just to explain where this hamper came from, haha. Then off to the shooting site!







 Guess where is the place? Batu Lintang students surely would know! :)





Then we traveled to the next shooting site together. <3



We used the awesome graffiti on the wall as our setting for the next shoot.






Some pictures from my cam. :)





And here, some pictures from Khai's DSLR. :)




That night, went to Boulevard to spend Earth Hour 2012.

Joined Soul Dance in a Flash Mob collaboration with Feasible Crew and Stepaholic. We danced in the dark with glow sticks on our wrists and it was so much fun.



On a sad note, I forgot my camera! :( So above were the only 2 pictures I captured with my phone. Anyone has any pictures? Would love to have them, thanks!

Love today because I spent it meaningfully. I need more days like this. :)




Add-ons: I splurged on dancing tees, and received a rose. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

Wch'ng said...

Nice! you've got some photography skills there :)

-JoJo- said...

AWhhhh, single, u r doing it right.

kxin♥ said...

Thanks so much! :)