Sunday, April 1, 2012

High School Idol 3




HSI III was held some time ago. It was held at the auditorium of St. Joseph like HSI II, and it was as crowded as last year's event too. And like last year, we went to Mcd to have supper before heading home - but that's not the main point heh. :)

I wrote about last year's HSI in the post here. :) So in this post, I won't be writing a lot cuz it's basically the same thing.




Lih drove me that night. We went only because Flamo was participating and we wanted to give support. :)



Flamo on stage! I love the routine they did that night. :)



Competed against 15 participants that night, Flamo walked away with 2nd Runner Up! What more, this was the first time in High School Idol history (3 yrs only lol, but still) that a dance group got top 3.





Aww. Look at their happy faces. :)) 



I love this picture with the gang but I'm so short standing among them! ><




Pictures with some dancer friends after the show. That is all. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: