Friday, April 6, 2012

Life Update


Nudes are in style some time ago but for now, I still base all my outfits of nude palettes. :) And I swear I have no idea why the resolution turn out like this, I did not edit.

Currently working in a law firm, and gaining experiences for my future undertaking as a Law student (hopefully). Colleagues treat me so well and their conversations make me laugh like crazy. The feeling in the office is never tense and I look forward to every work day.

People doubt my choice in choosing to be a lawyer and they doubt whether I would succeed. For I'm not a serious person. For I'm silly and loud and at often times, too carefree. Sometimes the negativity gets to me and I would doubt myself too. However, having myself exposed to the Law field makes me even more certain that I want to be a lawyer in the future.

So there's that. Still waiting for the SAT exams to come, and after that, see if the school wants me to become a student of theirs.

Though for the moment, I have everything I need and I don't think I have much to complain about. :)




But to think about it, I do have something I hate about myself. And it's exactly like the video above. lol



Comparing the me now and the me two years back. 

Same smile, but clearly I look older more mature now. The only difference, hair was so much shorter then. Should I chop it all off again? :)






With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

At the first sight, I thought she was Bev. By the way, long hair is better :)

kxin♥ said...

Okay thanks for the opinion. :)

Her said...

Good luck! Hope you achieved what you want for your future!
p/s: maybe a lil bit shorter?

kxin♥ said...

@Her Thanks! And yes, I plan to go for a trim soon but maybe just A LIL BIT shorter lol. :)