Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quote


After 2 months of dying my hair with Liese Milk Tea, I dyed my hair using Liese Sweet Pink and now it has a slightly redder shade of brown. However, no one noticed. Lol, oh wells.


'I don't need anger management. 
I just need people to stop pissing me off.'

I thought of myself the second I saw this quote haha. It suits me damn well. ;) I think the duck face suits me damn well either lol.





With all the love,
Kxin

P.S. I just wanna say I love you over and over again.

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

That much amount of love should be enough.

kxin♥ said...

Not even close. :P