Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Oven, Kuching


Lester flew back to Ipoh today to continue his studies. So last Saturday night we had a farewell dinner at Big Oven. :) The restaurant located at Jalan Kereta Api, opposite Tarot, right beside Bing.



Love the feel of the restaurant and I love the open kitchen concept. Wines and scrumptious looking desserts were on display. Saw a pretty good-looking chef that night as well. ;)




Bread and butter served after ordering. 




Lester looks really good with his new hair inspired by a member of Big Time Rush. Y U SO Handsome? lol.





With them. :)









There were many choices of pasta to choose from and so we ordered each different pastas. It was like a pasta fest at our table that night lol! There were Spaghettis, Fettuccines on Carbonara, Bolognese, Pork, Beef, Chicken and many other choices you name it. 



Raspberry mocktail. Looks better in the menu, but tastes quite alright.

Didn't shoot the drinks because what we've ordered were quite common. All my friends ordered non-alcoholic drinks but I had the Irish Cream on the rock. Love it.



A shot after dinner. Excuse the messy table!

It was such a nice surrounding to dine in, but throughout the dinner our conversations revolved around ghost stories and experiences haha. And yeah, that explains the face Tommy was making lol.





Took some pictures before leaving the place, then we drove of to Riverside for a walk.



A shot with the Sarawak Cruiser. :)




Then we rode the boat to the other side of the river for ABCs and Mee Kolok (Kolo Mee but with sweet sauce and chicken, RM3.50, quite okay). And that concludes the fun night we had. :)

Take care bro! See you again coming August. XOXO





With all the love,
Kxin

P.S Seriously needs a haircut soon.

6 comments:

-JoJo- said...

oh~ you were wearing the lovely floral skirt~ but it's quite short for me ~_~

kxin♥ said...

LOL is it? :P Hey Xiao Jiu I thought you stopped coming online or smth.

Michilicious said...

Hey~ nice blog you have~ can I know where's the big oven location? :)

kxin♥ said...

It's along Jalan Kereta Api, take the lane between Bing! and Tarot and you'll find it. :)

-JoJo- said...

I'm still online but i online by not appear online:) I'm your loyal reader btw :p

kxin♥ said...

I knw you are my loyal reader. :P My only one, perhaps. I thank kiu. :)