Sunday, May 13, 2012

Xian Ding Wei



Went to The Spring to shop for Mother's Day gift last Saturday night. Ate at Xian Ding Wei. :) Chose the lovely right-most corner seat with a mirror right beside. Didn't know my hair was this messy when I was taking the pictures. Haha oh well.



Drinks, plum and honeydew juice. The plum somehow reminded me of a childhood candy lol. The honeydew was very nice though. Fresh and thick, unlike some other places that thins the juice with water and ice.






Sugar-coated Squid with rice, Oyster Pork Intestine Noodles and the Soft-shell crab coated with salted egg yolk - the three dished we ordered that night.

The food was nice, service was nice as well. I like the restaurant too because it's very quiet and private. I'm more of a Western food person but I seem to like this Taiwanese restaurant very much. :)



Candid shot by him before my first bite of food.



Had my eyes set on the Estee Lauder skin care products for quite some time now. Initially wanted to get the Advanced Night Repair serum seen so frequently from advertisements on the TV and newspaper, but in the end settled for the lovely set of Lifting/Firming set of products. The gift I got for my Mommydearest. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: