Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Boulevard



The new east wing of Boulevard is opened to public since awhile ago now. Mum and I haven't visited the place so we went on a little window-shopping trip there last weekend. :) I didn't take much pictures of the newly opened space, so go visit it yourself if you wanna know what it looks like. ;)



Newspaper stated that there will be about 80 new retail shops opening- this is one of them. :) I never noticed this brand anywhere, but people were crowding this store and the clothes are really cheap there.




And I found my new go-to boutique - Eighteen Plus. It has the most gorgeous setting, and the most gorgeous clothes! I will buy something from this store soon, I'm sure of it. :D



A dress from the boutique Mum picked out for me to try on. It doesn't look flattering in the picture lol I know, but it looked better in person. :) And the fabric was very soft and comfortable to wear.



My super casual outfit for the day. Maroon tee- HM // bag- Vincci // shorts- Cotton On // Converse- birthday present



Random. So I was back from dancing at around 8.30pm just now, and found that we've run out of 100 plus at home. I requested for some, and got 5 bottles. LOL. It's not a big thing, but it made me feel like a lucky spoilt brat.

That is all. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

7 comments:

blue mice army said...

the shot of u in d boutique is nt bad, bt plz dun shot ur shoes too ya >///<

-JoJo- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-JoJo- said...

*Rage*

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22012832.jpg

kxin♥ said...

Hahahahhahaa! Jojo chillax. :) I agree about the shoes, lol

-JoJo- said...

*Actually it's not okay*

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22033678.jpg

kxin♥ said...

Hahaha!!! Thanks man, that's so nice :D

cara membesarkan said...

good post about New Boulevard