Monday, June 11, 2012

Photos

Below is a collection of my Facebook tagged photos taken in the past 6 months or so. I've picked some and uploaded them here just for my own reminiscing purposes. :) 

It suddenly occurred to me that the Facebook photos can anytime be removed, so yeah.







































Photos can retain sweet memories, and remind us of the happy moments we've once experienced. 

The people in the photos may change, they may come and go, but the memory we have with them will be kept forever. I might change as well, but at least I'll have the photos to remind of the happy girl I used to be, the bright smile I used to give to the world. Forever thankful. :)





With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

blue mice army said...

The people in the photos may change, they may come and go, but the memory we have with them will be kept forever.

nice, i heard a similar 1 b4 too~

kxin♥ said...

This quote is often seen on Twitter. Heart-felt.