Monday, June 4, 2012

Shopping + movies



My hair is very messy lately, even after I blow dry them, but there's nothing I can do about it heh.

Went out once more with the sister-of-mine-who-doesn't-like-taking-pictures-and-wanted-her-identity-to-be-confidential last Saturday to make up for the hang-out time we missed out on. And yea, no pictures of her in this post as well. :)




Treated her to lunch at her favourite restaurant Kim Bay. It was her who introduced me here and I've been to this restaurant 2 times, the 1st time was with her as well.



We went shopping after lunch and visited almost all the stores. I wanted to get some new pretty, laced black tops for dates and stuff, but no luck. :( After shopping we went to chill at Big Apple and had a doughnut each. I had Hielo with the usual toppings- Dark Chocolate, Oreos and Almond Flakes.



Disappointed about not being able to find the tops I wanted. :( But to comfort my sad soul, I got myself a cute cardigan from Nicole, and lingerie from La Senza. But I'm not showing the lingerie I bought, because it's personal! Only boyfriend is allowed to see them- lol, what she said.

We went home after a short stop at the arcade. Enjoyed today very much. :)



Watched 2 other newly-released movies this week.

Snow White and the Huntsman. The story line is kindda predictable if you've watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs during your childhood. But i like the twist when *spoiler* William, whose expected to be the one saving Snow White from the poison apple, was not really the one. And I personally think that Thor is too old for Snow White. Think I gave too much away. ;)

I stand by what I tweeted- Kristen Stewart is in no way fairer than Charlize Theron. ;) Charlize Theron is just too pretty and her acting was so gooood. I love her. Good movie it was. Rate 7/10.



Men In Black III. I didn't want to watch this initially, but my lil brother wanted to so I brought him to the cinema for it. The movie turned out alright, and I'm glad my lil brother enjoyed it very much. :) I like the aliens, lol. It was very entertaining and at the same time very meaningful as well. Rate 8/10. 




With all the love,
Kxin

3 comments:

-JoJo- said...

So this is the quotes I missed from the last two post?

kxin♥ said...

You mean the ps Blue mice and i were talking about? Haha, nope ;)

-JoJo- said...

Damn i missed it, i want to know blue mice's story T.T