Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Recent Addictions


Hi. :) 

The Olympics Games 2012 has begun! Is everyone watching? But no, it's not one of my addictions if that's what you're wondering. :p Didn't get the Astro Olympic pass so I guess us at home will be missing all the action. :/ Do update me on interesting events and results? ;)

I've been slacking in my blogging i know!  But please, bare with me. :) So recently...



1. I'm addicted to watching movie with this man. :)

We watched  The Amazing Spider-Man 2DFor my movie review please refer my last post, lol. Planned to watch the 3D version with bro but apparently they don't have it in 3D. So basically I watched the whole exact thing the second time, and fell asleep for 1/2 hour in between lol. I guess it makes sense why they didn't have the movie in 3D, cuz for me I think the mutant lizard creature's close-up would be too frightening.



2. I'm addicted to Hielo. :)

I'm having Hielo more than Starbucks now. :O *shocking* And the above are my usual toppings- Dark chocolate, Oreos, Almond flacks/ Strawberries. Eating it during lunch breaks at work, and replaced popcorn with it as my movie snack lately.


With cousin Lydia, bought Hielo before my last Spider-Man movie. Let me be your ambassador? Lol. That would be so awesome! ;)



3. I'm addicted to spending time with this man. :)  

Look at that adorable face! How can you not want to spend time with him? :P




One night last week he brought me to eat at Elephant. :) 

It's a simplistically-furnished diner located at Ang Cheng Ho area. It's not difficult to spot despite it's small signboard, it has colourful front and back doors.

While there, I was really curious why is the place called Elephant. Is it just because of the many pictures of elephants hanging around the place? That it's just a random name? Or is it that the owner has some kind of love interest with elephants? I wanted him to ask the waiter about it but he refused to, so I guess we'll never find out. :/






We had Mocha ice-blended, Plum juice, Seafood Marinara and Mixed Grill. The food is nice and it's not pricey, just that the mocha I had here was more bitter compared to the mocha I've had at other places. All in all, had a nice dinner there. :) This diner is recommended for simple dinner and eat-outs.



With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your relationship.

kxin♥ said...

Thank you. :)