Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Girls Night Out @ Secret Garden, Alfesco



Had a random cousins gathering at Secret Garden on a weekday night last week. :)  





The girls and I. :) Didn't like my face in the above picture so I blurred it, yea.



Love this picture of us taken from Lydia's iPad. :)




Oreo Ice-blended, and Mocha.



My Grilled Fish with Lemon Dill. 

It has a slightly overpowering cheesy smell when the dish is laid in front of you, but when eating, having well balanced between sweet and sour, the lemony sauce tastes just right with the fish. The sauce goes well with the boiled veges as well. Enjoyed this dish very much.




Cordon Bleu and Chicken Chop.




After dinner. :) 

Our dinner conversation touched on anything and everything, but it circulated mostly around The Dark Knight- of which some of us haven't watched, thus made it funny because the whole conversation was interesting for some yet somewhat confusing for some.

Lil sis got blocked by my big head in both pictures, lol- in case you didn't notice. ;)





We continued our girls night at Alfresco, located behind Hotel 360o.

For me personally I think Alfresco's a great hang-out/drinking spot. One of my cousins went home earlier because she has work early tomorrow. :/ Had a wonderful time singing, chit-chat and playing cards.





With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Secret Garden? The interior look nice & cosy & food so yummy :)

kxin♥ said...

It's just to the right of Civic Centre. You see it's signboard when you are at the roundabout. :)