Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ive's Birthday



It was Ivelyn's birthday yesterday and a few of us went to Porkies to celebrate with her. :) 'Stay Dark' was the kind wish written on the cake for the birthday girl, lol.

On the bottom left corner are her gorgeous newly bought Sony Xperia S, and my ancient (Lol, what Jong calls it) used-for-don't-know-how-long-now Nokia Xpress Music. I want SIII TT... And on her lap sat the cute wallet I bought for her from Shanghai the year before the last. :)




Carbonara was alright. Had the Mixed Grill, shared with Yian Ping. :) Chicken was dry and the whole dish was cold. It was the first time I feel disappointed by the grilled meats at Porkies. :/



Was too full to have the grilled corn so we left it for Jong to finish it up for us. This picture is simply annoying lol!




Forgot to have a group shot before some leaving so there was only some of us in the pictures. I hate my hair. Birthday girl left earlier too because she had to go back to work. Nice and simple gathering. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

-JoJo- said...

You look younger with your new hair, why hate it?

Tbe fluffy one look like +5 years on your age.

kxin♥ said...

Ouch, 5 years. Haha well, I'm slowly coming to embracing my younger look la. ;)