Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lunch w/ Mum @ Manhattan Fish Market


It was Mum's last day with me at KL. :(

We went to Sunway Pyramid again to get some other things that I still lack at my new home like clothes rack, toilet paper, broom and etc. After all the work, we had a rest and had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market.




I don't think I've ever seen Mahattan Fish Market so crowded in Kuching. Maybe it's more popular here? And they had the Lunch Hour Promotion, which was what attracted us to eat here in the first place.



It was my honour to be dining with the prettiest lady in the world. :)




Had the Grilled Fish with Garlic Herb Rice, and the Classic Fish & Chips. For the lunch promotion, we had also a drink and soup of the day for only RM16.90 per set.



Garlic and Herb Mussels with bread.



It was a pleasant lunch but all the while I feel sad inside because it would be the last meal I have with Mum till the next time we meet. :( I'm missing her so much right now.

And yes, I'm missing everyone at home. I miss him. I miss Vanilla. :( I tend to get emotional at times but I try to distract myself by thinking more about the happy things. Don't worry, I'll manage. :) Just to inform, I'm blogging from school right now. I won't be blogging till next week, that's when we come back from the National Day holiday.  Happy National Day Malaysia!!

I'll blog about school and my new friends soon so stay tuned. :)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: