Monday, September 3, 2012

Bar-B-Q Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid


So it was first my weekend at KL alone. His sister who is living in KL was kind enough to bring me out just so I don't feel too alone here. :)

Today's post will be a short one because it's now 8.44 - The library is closing at 9, and I have a bus to chase at 9.10 lol.

Whimsical top with unicorn- Cotton On // skirt- Padini // bag- Vincci // shoes- Rubi Shoes








It was my first time eating at Bar-B-Q Plaza and I love it. :) 

We ordered the Pork set and it also included some seafood. The tea and the sauce have unlimited refills. The price was not too pricey, with the food and service it was very well worth it.



The gorgeous one whom I refer to as Ah Yen. :)




She introduced me to Mr. Siew Bao as well. :) Tried the original Siew bau. According to her this franchise is quite famous in KL. After that, we hung out, shopped a little and headed back.



Outfit of the day- Cotton On top and P&Co. white bottom. Bus is here, ta-ta for now. :)



With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: