Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm missing Vanilla




I'm missing Vanilla so much till I wanna die. :((((((

Not saying I don't miss my family and friends okay.. I miss them millions. Only that this post is directed to Vanilla. It's my first time leaving him for so long ever since I got him. It's torturing just thinking about him. Sis told me he looked out the window everytime she said "Jie jie?". Purely heartbreaking.



I was in Popular Book Store the other day. Went to the pet section, read the dog training books and cried. :'(

Every picture with a dog and it's owner, makes me think of Vanilla and I. The tricks, and the bad habits of the dogs, remind me of Vanilla. And there was one section saying the death of pets will be very saddening towards the owner, and how to get over it... Ahhhh I don't even wanna think about that.



Vanilla if you are reading this,
do know that I miss you so much!
I will come home to you soon.
Wait for me okay.
:')


With all the love,
Kxin

4 comments:

-JoJo- said...

"旺!旺!旺!"

Vanilla's exact quote after reading this post.

kxin♥ said...

:'(

Jojo ah, I wanted to comment on your blog but somehow cannot.

-JoJo- said...

Dear Keryn, it's sad to see that people can't comment on my blog.

I love people comment on my blog but obviously some momok disturb readers to comment. That's sad.

Anyhow, can you describe more clearly so that I can organize a exorcist ceremony to chase away the momok?

Did you comment on the post comment window or the cbox?

Glad to hear from you soon.

Cheers.

-JoJo-

kxin♥ said...

Comment in the post comment window. But the last element on the pop-up page is the "prove you're not a robot" part. Nothing else below.

Haha you get what I mean?