Friday, September 28, 2012

In my room

Here's a random update of what goes on in my room lately. :)





First and foremost, the lighting in my room is so bad that I no longer enjoy self cam with my camera. While wearing his shirt, webcam will do for now I guess. :)



I got myself a room mate! 

I've never shared a bed with anyone, unless during travelling and stuff. Sometimes at night I would find myself waking up with her face right in front of mine lol. :O And then there's the space issue.. We have only one study table and only one dressing table so comes the territory war, lol.

Reminds me of the times me and sis used to share a room- the good and the bad. Lol, still need some getting used to but I'm not complaining. :)



So far, my things ie. books and laptop are dominating the table. :P But it's not like i'm bullying her or anything! I use our table more so yea.



Got myself dictionaries- for Law and also French.

Fyi I'm taking French as my university elective. There's only 2 electives for us Law school students, Basic Chinese or French. If you've had formal Chinese education before, then you are not allowed to take chinese. So yea lol, not much of an elective I guess.

Bonjour! Comment allez vous? ;)



Borrowed this book from the school library. Haven't finish reading but so far, I find this book very beneficial. :)

 It advises you on the mindset you should have when you choose this course, the skills you need to acquire to be a successful Law student, good books recommended before you start your course, how to excel in the studies and etc. Pity I did not discover this book earlier! Recommended to Law-student-want-to-bes. :)



My 2012 Starbucks Planner has reached October already. It's been a month now since I've been here. :)



My favourite Starbucks beverage is Java Chips Frap. My favourite person to enjoy it with is? Oh man there's no question, only one name popped into my mind and you know who you are. :) I'm missing those moments.






Picture was taken the night before last. Stayed up till 3 doing my Constitutional Law tutorial questions for the next day.

Recently, i think i'm getting deprived of sleep. Full day classes almost everyday, 8-5.30. After that I get home, bathe and rest awhile, then off to study. Sometimes I slack la, but yea. Time is seriously not enough. A chapter or less than that could take up to more than 2 hours of reading and then you left not much time to do anything else. SO DEPRESSING. TT



If I go insane one day, I'm glad at least you, my readers, know why. Lol. Signing off! Good night :)




With all the love,
Kxin

6 comments:

-JoJo- said...

2 girls 1 room 1 bed 1 table?

THIS IS WAR!!!

kxin♥ said...

*likes* EXACTLY.

-JoJo- said...

In case of declaration of war, you should practice this phrase:" This is KERYN!!!" and kick her into a deep well.

Little tips for you, don't tell ur uni friends about your blog, this is your only privacy room, just like how I hide it from my colleagues, so I can gossip about things around me.

kxin♥ said...

Too late. Many know about it already. TT lolol!

-JoJo- said...

Damn. You can't post secrets here d. Promote your blog like a boss.

kxin♥ said...

(Y)