Thursday, September 6, 2012

Orientation Week

 

I'm an August 2012 intake School of Law student of Taylor's Lakeside University. :)




The August intake was a big batch of students. We had boring orientation talks basically just to inform us what to do and where to go and stuff. Oppa Gangnam Style was randomly dragged into one of the talks and for me I think the was rather irrelevant la lol.



Our Freshman Card consisting a list of activities we had to participate in during our Orientation Week.




Participated in the Campus Hunt and this was my first chance of meeting new friends from the school. :) I see no reason why I'm pointing this out- I looked horrible in the 2nd picture lol.





Then there was a Merdeka Day celebration. :)

However I don't like Merdeka Day celebrations that much anymore because I don't know how to sing the more recent patriotic songs lol. I'm still lingering in the Jalur Gemilang, Keranamu generation, lol.



Allysha- new friend from class, someone I'm sure you'll see more of on my blog in the future. :)




And then there was the Orientation Party. :D

The theme was Slumber Party and yes, we went in our sleep clothes. I wanted to bring my bear to adhere to the theme more but I had orientation talks earlier that day and bringing it around would be silly. :/





A super diva guy performed a series of Beyonce inspired dances for us. Omg he dances better sexier than me. Me sad. :/






Then there was the "How-many-marshmallows-can-you-stuff-into-your-mouth-and-say-Chubby-Bunny" game. The girl actually beat the guys, stuffed her mouth with 24 pieces of marshmallows.

The MC, guy dressed in pink pyjamas, is super hot btw! And my friend got a super crush on him. Lol, you know who you are. :P




There were a lot of other performances that night and free dinner was served for all participants.




The school looks extra pretty at night. Chilled with friends by the lakeside before we call it a day. :)

Orientation week has ended, and that marks the start of my journey as a Law student! Wish me luck. :) And to all my friends that have flown of the wherever you are now to study, all the best to you as well!



With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Allysha said...

thanks for having me on your blog ;)
And fineeeeeee I'M the one with the crush *swoon*

kxin♥ said...

Hahaha!