Friday, September 14, 2012

Saturday w Foods @ Mid Valley





 Last weekend was spent with the homies at Mid Valley Megamall. :) 

I didn't buy any new clothes or anything of desire that day! Managed to resist buying the Forever 21 tops I tried on and really like. :( I know I'm a good girl :D *pats on the back. But I have to admit, I was having an affair with food through out the day that day.

Mint green dress- Time Square KL // flats - Nose




Domino's Pizzas for lunch. The pizzas were nice but even though it was nice, I overrated the Extreme Crust due to influence of the radio advertisements.



Tea time was celebrated with Gelatissimo 2 flavours:  Chocolate Hazelnut and Macadamia.







And at night, had desserts at Delicious shared among the homies before heading back. :) 




Had the Cold Chocolate Fondant, topped with caramel syrup and Macadamia nuts, and also the Sticky Date Pudding, with Butterscotch sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream.

The desserts are bits pricey but worth the money. Housemate said the Meliting Chocolicious Pudding was nice but it was not available that night, so we said to save it for the next time. :/ I wanted to try the Delicious at Sunway Pyramid ever since the first time I saw it, and I wanna try the mains. When I do so I'll blog about it kay. :)



An unproductive but fun shopping outing to pass a lazy Saturday. :) TGIF, another weekend here I come! ;)




With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: