Monday, September 10, 2012

Window Shopping Spree


Sunway Pyramid has officially became my KL's The Spring lol. I've always called The Spring my 2nd home, but apparently now I have a new one.

I love this place, and all other malls in the city, because they have all the brands we don't have in Kuching ie. Forever 21, Topshop, H&M (Coming Soon) etc. I can't deny that I did shop bits, but I've been refraining myself. Most of the time all I do with window shop- honest!

Below, the clothes I tried on but DIDN'T BUY because I'm a good girl. :))



Peplum is so in right now but I'm not riding on this trend yet. :) It is said that Peplum is the savior to girls with bulgy tummies because it subtly and stylishy hides the mid section.




The black dress is really nice. The white one has a gorgeous skin-baring-back thing going on but the front side is not too flattering.



I was so tempted to buy this beige lace top!

It is versatile and can be worn in so many ways- match it with a white skirt, like what I did, and you are ready for a date night; With black slacks, you are ready to go to the office and you can also wear it with jeans for a casual chic look.

All of the above are from Seed. First picture, dress from Warehouse.




We were at Pavilian and got to see a jewelry show by Poh Kong Gallery. :)






I don't know any of the models other than Amber Chia, but they are gorgeous all the same. :)




Believe it or not, this is my first time going to Pavilian after it's been built for so long. Hasn't been to KL since 2008 I think. :O In the picture are my housemates and current roommate.




I love busy cities. :)





Some nice pieces from Uniqlo. Signing off. :)

 


P.S. was told that this stall of claypot rice near Petaling Street is very famous so we went to try. So so. :)


 
With all the love,
Kxin

2 comments:

Dawson said...

this is the Kl's jonker street there one right? there's two stall selling the same stuff side by side if i'm not mistaken :)

kxin♥ said...

Yea exactly. But this is the better stall i guess? Cuz it was introduced by locals :)