Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First H&M in Malaysia @ Lot 10








H&M finally came to Malaysia! 

The gorgeous 3-storey store opened on 22nd September in Lot 10, Bukit Bintang and I'm so glad I got to go. Cuz you know, H&M is like one of my fav brands la :D Yes, I'm bragging to my friends ChinThin and AgnesLau. :P

I went on the 23rd, that is the 2nd day, and it was still jam-packed. Fitting room lines were damn long! I waited for about 20 minutes per trip and I went twice. Luckily there are multiple cubicles in each fitting room located on each floor, else I cannot imagine how much longer I had to queue.

I only went away with 2 basic pieces- and I'm totally regretting it right now lol. Had my eyes on a Maroon sweater with skulls on it but doesn't have my size. :( I have so many maroon colour tops but I can't help myself! I'll try my luck again next time. :)

P.S. My roommie lost her phone in the crowd that day. She said whoever took her phone shall die! Lol, I'm sure she was just kidding. But yea.. People please take good care of your belongings when you are out in a crowded place okay.





With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: