Friday, October 12, 2012

Pink Day


It was a Tuesday and it was Pink Day in our class. :D It was a random thought of a classmate, just to tease our temporary lecturer that wore pink to our class last week lol.

People kept telling me my top was peach and not pink. So frustrating lol. It's baby pink!! Be my judge?



Hi Patrick, and Raymond...?



Lol I mean, Hi Patrick & Raymond! :D







The lovelies in pink. :D And they were other friends who wore pink too but I didn't manage to take a picture of them. :/



I love Tyy Pei's hair a lot! Dear Keryn, stop posting ugly pictures of yourself, okay?



It was kinda disappointing because this was what I expect the whole of my class to look like that day..



But not so close. :/ Some people don't have pink clothes, a minority were just not sporting enough. So yea lor. :(




New classmate! :D See what Law school does to us...?




Patrick and my yummy Yankee burgers- lamb and beef respectively. Damn nice, and the patties are so soft! Students please proceed to the Norwegian Sandwich outlet to purchase one. :D


Girl, I know things happened 
and you can't afford the distractions right now.
But do know that if anything, 
we'll be here for you.
Just take your time to sort things out, 
and recollect yourself. Okay?
We love you. :)


With all the love,
Kxin

No comments: